I launched my blog in June with blogs featuring my thoughts on an array of topics as well as summaries of interesting books I’ve read (40 books so far). Since then I’ve had an incredible 22,000 hits!
Also the all-knowing Google provides some background stats of the readers: most are aged between 35-44, and live in the UK, US, China, Germany and Russia.
Here the are the 5 most read blogs on my site in 2015:
- Everything You Learnt Is Wrong: the economics lesson you wish you had at school.
- Dealing With Difficult People: first realise that we are hardwired to experience emotions, understand them, then use some strategies to harness them in the right way.
- Dealing With Success And Loss: the template of highs and lows.
- Running Your Own Business Is Easier Than You Think: a mix of inspirational and practical advice.
- Writers and Traders Are More Similar Than You Think: an excerpt from my upcoming book. It turns out that there has always been a suspicion of less tangible outputs, whether artists or bankers.
Each of the blogs should take no more than 3mins to read. Enjoy.